Search

terça-feira, 22 de julho de 2014

Experimentalism and Asian Entertainment

Happened on December 28th, 2013:
Polish TZ user NewBogus :) appeared for the first time as he made an experimentalist CGI short much like the ones they do in France (although without the experimental part). I'm not sure if he made the short in English or that his Engrish appeared in the short.
Next day, December 29th, 2013:
I watched the intro of an anime I haven't seen in a long time: Moon of Fantasy. Turns out that the theme song was the ending one from Kiteretsu, and the show's intro didn't had a lot of anime elements.
Anyway, I got new Asian entertainment channels! Channel 240 was a bizarre Korean entertainment channel (actually it's Phoenix Chinese News and Entertainment on my decoder in real life) which was about K-POP stars (the name was probably SBTV or KMTV). Channel 242 (which is KBS World in my real life) was occupied by a Taiwanese entertainment channel, similar to the Korean one but with Taiwanese artists.
KBS World was on channel 244 (which does not appear on my decoder).
Channel 240 was airing a show where you could learn Korean. It was like Pit-A-Pat Korean only with K-POP stars. I believe that the hosts of that episode were the members of Super Junior.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário