Search

segunda-feira, 21 de julho de 2014

Some of the oldest dreams I remember

2002: I remember going to my city's Segurança Social (=Social Security) center, and Santa was there. Weird.
Fall 2003: I was at someone else's home, and I was watching Codename: Kids Next Door. The episode ended (as usual) and it went to the end credits. All of a sudden, as soon as the credits ended, it cut to a blue screen with a yellow stopwatch, resembling the menus of a TV from the late 90s. It later went straight to the Curious Pictures logo.
around the same time or year: I was walking, alone, at age 5. I came home and noticed a strange Curious Pictures logo which had a green barn (or something like that) with a green chicken, a yellow chicken and a red chicken, with the text underneath.
April 2004: I went to a CN website (CN UK's?) and the website had a loooong intro with CN characters doing random dances set to some song I already know but don't know anything else about it. It repeated at the end and it took me to the microsite of a KND marathon with special, live-action guests between the episodes.
September 3rd, 2006, the day before My Gym Partner's a Monkey premiered on our screens. I watched it and the theme song on my dream wasn't "I used to be in a human school where everyone was the same, now I go to an animal school 'cause Lyon's my last name", it was more or less like a Latin American telenovela. I was also trying to fly with a fan turned on.
October 2007: I had to save my school friend at the time who became a mermaid, stuck on a sandbox.
Late 2007: The first time I turned into a merman on my dreams. I had a green tail (?!) and I was at a bouncing castle.
Unknown date: I went to an electronics store (Worten at Continente Modelo, then known as Modelo) and it looked like an aquarium with humans. No merpeople involved.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário