Search

sábado, 27 de setembro de 2014

Rai. Di tutto. Di più.

Today's dream was based on old Portuguese cable TV.
I was about to sleep. I was channel surfing and I've seen Cinemundo on my provider on channel 6 (it's currently exclusively available on MEO) and they were airing something similar to Lilo and Stitch. Not sure if it was the show or the movie.
Later on, the TV was turned on Rai Uno (Rai 1) and they were airing a Let's Play video. I later woke up, didn't know what were they airing, then I switched to Rai Due (Rai 2). They were airing a cartoon, but scrambled (the dream was set in 1998), airing static but still with sound.
I went to RTP 1 and they were almost "scrambled", but as I kept channel surfing there was less static and the picture was more recognizable.
Later on, I've seen a promo for Cinemundo, they said that they were channel 6 on NOS, 13 on MEO and 20 and 91 on Vodafone. This was a bit weird, considering that I don't get this channel.
I later went to someone's house, it looked like a Danish cable TV provider's website from 1998 (based on a video of TDC Cable TV's/YouSee's mosaic video from 2005) but it then updated. I watched some TV, SIC was airing Lado a Lado (in the middle of the afternoon, not late at night) and they had a sort of "win this amount of money in gold" competition. The name was misspelt, it had a V, then I noted that it was a Y.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário